The holiday season is fast approaching, and that means gatherings, festivities, and countless photo opportunities. We all want to look our best during this time of year, and a radiant complexion is the key to confidence. Whether you've recently undergone a laser treatment or simply want to enhance your skin's natural beauty, incorporating post-treatment masks and skincare can make a world of difference.
To help you achieve the holiday-ready glow, post-laser treatment Velež Intense Hydration Face Mask and new HOCL Hydrating Mist are go-to essentials. Did you know that hypochlorous acid (HOCL), a natural substance that your body produces to fight infections and bacteria, can also enhance skin’s healing, increase hydration, and protect it from various conditions?
Why You Need Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist and Intense Hydration Mask
If you have ever undergone an intensive skin treatment, you know how important it is to take care of your skin afterward. Your skin may be red, inflamed, irritated, or sensitive for a few days or weeks, depending on the type and intensity of the treatment. You need to avoid sun exposure, harsh chemicals, and excessive heat or cold that can aggravate your skin and delay its recovery.
This is where Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist and Intense Hydration Mask come in handy. The mist can help soothe your skin by reducing inflammation, killing bacteria, and preventing infection. It can also help to stimulate collagen production and wound healing, which can improve the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and pigmentation. Velež mask can enhance the effects of HOCL benefits by delivering it to your skin in a sterile and hydrating formula. The mask is made of advanced biotech cellulose material that adheres to your skin like a second skin and provides long-lasting moisture and cooling. The mask can also help calm your skin and reduce redness, swelling, and discomfort.
How to Use Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist and Intense Hydration Mask as part of your post-treatment care routine
Here are some simple steps for patients to follow the day after the treatment:
- Cleanse your skin gently with a mild cleanser and pat it dry.
- Mist Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist on your skin then open the mask package and unfold the mask. Remove the protective films on both sides of the mask and place it on your face, adjusting it to fit your contours.
- Leave the mask on for up to 2 hours. You can relax or do other activities while wearing the mask.
- Remove the mask and discard it. Mist the Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist then apply a moisturizer or sunscreen recommended by your provider.
Simple steps for the providers:
- Mist Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist immediately following treatment then open the Intense Hydration Mask package, remove the protective film on the side where the mask will be placed to face (to avoid the risk of contamination), then adjust it to fit contours.
- Once the mask is on the patient’s face, the patient is free to leave the room. There is no reason for the patient to occupy the room.
- The mask acts as a physical protective film, is self-adhering, and biocompatible providing immediate comfort, and gives the patient the ability to be mobile (drive home with the mask on) and remove painlessly at home.
- The HOCL Hydrating Mist can be used as often as needed until the skin recovers from the treatment or as a part of the regular skincare routine to maintain healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin.
The Benefits of HOCL Hydrating Mist and Velez Intense Hydration Mask
The mist and/or the mask are not only great for post-treatment care but also for everyday use. They can help you with various skin issues such as:
- Acne: the mist helps to kill acne-causing bacteria and reduces inflammation, while the mask can hydrate and soothe your skin.
- Eczema: mist helps relieve itchiness and irritation caused by eczema flare-ups, while a mask can hydrate/moisturize and protect your skin barrier.
- Rosacea: mist helps reduce redness and inflammation associated with rosacea, while the mask can cool and calm your skin.
- Psoriasis: mist can help heal psoriasis lesions and prevent infection, while the mask can hydrate and nourish your skin.
- Sunburn: mist helps repair sun-damaged skin cells and prevent further damage, while the mask can provide relief from sunburn pain and heat, and visibly reduce the redness and swelling.
- Aging: the mist helps boost collagen synthesis and improve skin elasticity, while the mask can plump up fine lines and wrinkles.
Whether you need post-treatment care or everyday skincare, Velež HOCL Hydrating Mist and Intense Hydration Mask can provide you with optimal hydration, cooling, soothing and protection.
With the holiday season just around the corner, you'll be ready to shine in every photo opportunity and enjoy the festivities with confidence. Embrace the magic of Velež and experience a new level of skincare excellence.