Your skin is an organ; which many of us know is mostly made of water. Without enough water, your skin will begin to show signs of dehydration becoming dry, dull and prone to aging. Hydrating by drinking water is key, but our skin also needs an added boost in order to keep it healthy and glowing.
An easy way to restore your skin's moisture barrier and hydrate deep into the skin's layers in just 20 minutes: Intense Hydration Mask by Velež. It is perfectly suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin since it is 100% vegan and sterilized. It has no added ingredients, parabens, chemicals, fragrances, etc., simply 100% pure water and unique biotech cellulose material which is plant-based.
- 95% Water Content
- Sterilized and Natural: No allergic reactions or residue leftover
- Cooling: Lowers the skin's temperature by 3.6 F
- Soothing: Calms irritated skin and reduces swelling
- Hydrating: Packed with water to penetrate deep into the skins' layers
- Redness Reducing: Instantly reduces redness and flushed skin complexion. (Perfect for Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, etc).
Here are some key benefits of keeping your skin hydrated:
- Prevents Premature Aging As you age, skin becomes drier, produces less lipids and retains water less effectively. Making water a vital part of your skincare routine. Water intake improves skin elasticity and increased elasticity is the key to delaying wrinkles and diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. One way you can do this is by making sure you are using products that effectively draw water into the skin and provide hydration and nourishment.
- Radiating Glow Skin that’s well hydrated has a radiant glow that gives you a healthier, more vibrant appearance. It helps remove toxins from your blood, leaving your skin looking fresher. You may find that skin issues such as acne and other irritations improve when you drink plenty of water. When your skin is hydrated and elastic, it’s less likely to crack and let in external particles that can cause acne and other skin issues.
- Reduces Puffiness When our bodies are dehydrated, our cells and tissues absorb the water it finds and stores it, which leads to puffiness. Water allows those skin cells to release stored up water and reduces the appearance of puffy skin.
- Improves Skin Tone Hydration from water helps the body flush out toxins, increasing blood flow to the skin which leads to a more even, healthy, radiating skin tone and complexion.
- Prevents Acne The more hydrated your skin is, the less likely your pores will clog and show up as acne. So, keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated on a regular basis, will make for a clear and acne-free complexion.
From helping tighten your face and give it a youthful bounce, to reducing puffiness, the benefits of hydrated skin showcase how water can do amazing things to your skin. The Intense Hydration Mask by Velež contains 95% water providing the constant hydration needed for balanced and healthy skin.